At Mark Undis CPA LLC, we work side-by-side with our clients and tailor our services to fit their specific needs. We combine personal attention and access to the highest levels of technical expertise and specialized knowledge. Timely communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of our client relationships. All of these attributes support our objective of helping you reach your financial goals.
We pursue excellence by staying on top of current developments and technologies. We stay abreast of industry issues and observe the marketplace to provide service and advice tailored to your specific needs and goals. We use our experience and resources to develop industry insights and specialized skills that allow us to bring maximum value to your projects. Together all of these factors allow us to deliver superior service and act as a trusted business advisor.
A detailed listing of the services we provide is set out below. Take a look at what we have to offer and how we can help you or your business.
At Mark Undis CPA LLC, our business is to know and understand your financial situation. We offer services beyond compliance and combine our experience, expertise, and knowledge to add value as a trusted advisor to your financial situation.
We offer the following consulting services:
Every organization can benefit from being introspective, skeptical, and analytical regarding its finances. We work with organizations to develop the predictive capabilities necessary to adapt to rapid changes and outperform their peers. Specifically, we can help you with:
- Driving growth from new markets and opportunities.
- Enhance cash management through working capital optimization and better capital allocation.
- Improve finance operations by focusing on operational effectiveness, financial analytics, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Enable efficient regulatory compliance.
- Effectively manage risk by identifying sources and improvements to mitigate high-risk areas.
Succession planning is a process for identifying and developing new leaders who can replace old leaders when they leave, retire, or die. Succession planning increases the availability of experienced and capable employees that are prepared to assume these roles as they become available.
- Identifying the next generation
- Preparing them for ownership
- Building the resources necessary to complete a transaction
- Integration with estate planning
- Tax planning for efficient transfers
Business valuations enable you to determine the value of a business and its components accurately. It is essential that you know what a business is worth, whether you are buying, selling, involved in litigation, or planning your estate. Our highly trained and experienced professionals work with attorneys, other accountants, and financial institutions to ensure you are represented fairly. Our business valuation services assists you with business planning:
- Purchase price allocation
- Buy and sell agreements
- Purchases or sale of a business
- General business planning
Check out our Newsletter for the latest article on Financial Planning.