At Mark Undis CPA LLC, we work side-by-side with our clients and tailor our services to fit their specific needs. We combine personal attention and access to the highest levels of technical expertise and specialized knowledge. Timely communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of our client relationships. All of these attributes support our objective of helping you reach your financial goals.
We pursue excellence by staying on top of current developments and technologies. We stay abreast of industry issues and observe the marketplace to provide service and advice tailored to your specific needs and goals. We use our experience and resources to develop industry insights and specialized skills that allow us to bring maximum value to your projects. Together all of these factors allow us to deliver superior service and act as a trusted business adviser.
A detailed listing of the services we provide is set out below. Take a look at what we have to offer and how we can help you or your business.
We offer customized electronic payroll systems to meet the specific needs and demands of your business. Letting us handle your payroll means you never have to worry about keeping up with tax law or reporting requirements again.
Our payroll system provides a wide array of options, including direct deposit, compliance reporting, tax filing, and more. We can set-up automatic reports to allow you to review your payroll as efficiently as possible.
Our payroll system includes the following capabilities:
- Withholdings calculations for Federal and all 50 states
- Multiple payroll schedules and types including retroactive, tips, and reimbursements
- Direct Deposit
- A wide array of standard deductions and an unlimited number of custom deductions
- Tracking and accrual of vacation, personal, and sick time
- Electronic payment of federal and state payroll taxes
- Filing of quarterly and annual federal and state payroll forms
- Complete W-2 and W-3 reporting
- Full range of compliance reports
- Our professional advice and guidance on payroll matters